Serviced Apartments in Singapore
There is no other location in Singapore as central, convenient and prestigious as the iconic Orchard Road- Singapore's retail, dining and entertainment haven. Fraser Residence Singapore is an excellent choice among hotels in Orchard Road Singapore. From international and local designer labels to exotic street fashion, fine dining to Singaporean food court fare, medical centres and international schools to electronic bargains and anything else imaginable, venture along and you will hardly be left leave empty-handed.
And just when you thought you have seen it all at Orchard Road, you will be in for a pleasant surprise with the sprawling 63-hectare Singapore Botanic Gardens that will calm your senses after a shopping extravaganza.
FRASER RESIDENCE SINGAPORE
2 Mount Elizabeth Link
Facilities, Amenities and Services within the vicinity
Convenience Store & Supermarket
24-hour Convenience Store
7 Eleven located at:
- Basement 1 of Paragon Shopping Centre
- Basement 1 of Lucky Plaza
- Level 1 of Ngee Ann City Tower A
- Level 1 of Cineleisure Orchard
Paragon Market Place, Basement 1 of Paragon Shopping Centre
Cold Storage Takashimaya, Basement 2 of Ngee Ann City
Ho Surgical, Level 14 of Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre (five-minute walk)
General Medical Clinic
Twin City Medical Clinic, Level 8 of Ngee Ann City (10-minute walk)
Specialist Dental Group, 3 Mount Elizabeth (five-minute walk)
Guardian, Level 2 of Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre (five-minute walk)
Guardian, Basement 1 of Paragon Shopping Centre (five-minute walk)
Playgroup and Montessori
Brighton Montessori International (Development Pre-School),
370 River Valley Road.
Board Bus 5 or 54 at Far East Plaza (Scotts Road), and alight before Zion Full Gospel Church (Irwell Bank Road).
Julia Gabriel Centre, 43 Newton Road.
Board Bus 5, 54, 124, 143, 162 or 167 at Royal Plaza on Scotts (Scotts Road), and alight opposite Hotel Royal (Newton Road).
Lucky Plaza Post Office
304 Orchard Road, #02-29 Lucky Plaza
Mon–Fri: 10:30 – 18:30 hours
Sat and Sun: 10:30 – 16:00 hours
Public Holidays (except on Sundays): Closed
Orchard Post Office
2 Orchard Turn, #B2-62 ION Orchard
Mon–Sun: 11:00 – 19:00 hours
Closed on Public Holidays
Place to Buy Prepaid Phone Cards/Top Up
7 Eleven, Basement 1 of Lucky Plaza
7 Eleven, Level 1 of Ngee Ann City
Prepaid SIM cards for any of the three phone companies in Singapore (SingTel, StarHub and M1) can be purchased from most 7-Eleven and Cheers convenience stores as well as SingPost.
Food Court/Hawker Centre/Takeaway Food Place
Restaurants and cafes, Paragon Shopping Centre Basement One (5-minute walk).
Food centres, Lucky Plaza, Basement One (7-minute walk).
Orchard Station (10-minute walk)
Somerset Station (10-minute walk)
ATMs, Paragon Shopping Centre Basement One (5-minute walk).
Money Changer, Paragon Shopping Centre Basement One (5-minute walk).
- Orchard MRT Station (10-minute walk)
- Somerset MRT Station (10-minute walk)
Getting to Fraser Residence Singapore
From Changi Airport
- Board at Chang Airport Station, take to Tanah Merah Station and transfer to the East-West Line (towards Joo Koon).
- Alight at City Hall Station and transfer to North-South Line (towards Jurong East).
- Alight at Orchard Station.
- 30 minutes’ drive-time.
By Public Bus:
- Board Bus 36 from Changi Airport Passengers Terminal and alight at the bus stop opposite Meritus Mandarin Singapore (Orchard Road).
From Tuas Checkpoint
- Board Bus 182.
- Alight at Boon Lay MRT Interchange and transfer to the East-West MRT Line (towards Pasir Ris).
- Alight at City Hall Station and transfer to the North-South MRT Line (towards Jurong East).
- Alight at Orchard Station.
From HarbourFront Cruise and Ferry Terminal
- Board at Harbour Front Station on North-East Line (towards Punggol).
- Alight at Dhoby Ghaut Station and transfer to North-South MRT Line (towards Jurong East).
- Alight at Orchard Station.
At 716 sq km and a population of slightly over 5 million, Singapore is a small city state sitting on the equator. Located at the tip of the Malay Peninsula, Singapore started and flourished as a strategic trading port since the 19th century. The success attracted immigrants who brought along their own culture, languages, food and customs that formed part of the country’s diverse cultural heritage today.
Modern Singapore is a cosmopolitan, multi-racial city vibrant with 4 major ethnic groups, including Chinese, Malays, Indians and Eurasians, living in harmony. An economy thriving in various sectors and fuelled by innovation, research and development, the country is home to over 7,000 multinational companies; over half are regionally headquartered here.
Singapore is made up of one large island and 63 surrounding islets, of which Sentosa is well-loved by locals and foreigners for its resort, entertainment options and winning sun-sand-sea combination, while Kusu Island, St John's Island, and Pulau Ubin are still very much kept in their rustic charms.
Essential Facts About Singapore
Visas & Special Passes
- Depending on the country of origin and purpose of entry, visitors will require different types of visas – social, work, collective group visa, study, medical treatment etc. Details of these may be obtained from the ICA website at www.ica.gov.sg.
- From 28 August 2008, Singapore has introduced e-Visa, an online visa application process for citizens of certain nationalities. Check the latest list of countries at the website.
- Visa applications may also be submitted at the Singapore missions, embassies or foreign affairs office in your country. Do find out where you can get your visa in your own country.
- A passport with at least six months' validity
- Valid Singapore visa, if applicable (refer to the Visa Requirements page for more information)
- Sufficient funds to last for the intended period of stay in Singapore
- Confirmed onward/return tickets (where applicable)
- Entry facilities to their onward destinations, e.g. visas
- Completed Disembarkation/Embarkation Card
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate, if applicable